Sunday, December 20, 2009

Gold & Silver Holiday Sparkle




More practice at movie making. Haha! ;) This look is definitely retro-inspired, but with lots of holiday sparkle! I hope you enjoy it!
Please "follow" my blog!

Products I used:
Face:
Laura Merier in Sunny Beige w/187 Duo
MAC MSF Medium w/182 Kabuki
Emote blush contour w/168
Cheek blush w/168

Eyes:
UDPP
Gold Mode on lid w/242
Kid e/s in crease w/217
Corduroy e/s in outer V w/239
Mylar highlight w/252
Gold and Silver glitter w/Fix+
Fascinating (white) Eye Kohl in water line
Blacktrack Fluidline w/Sephora angled eyeliner brush
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
Ardells #118 Lashes

Lips:
Cherry lip pencil
Ruby Woo lipstick
Rue D' Rouge Dazzleglass


1 comment:

  1. I really like the look with the sparkle shadow. I've read that if you have wrinkles that you shouldn't use sparkle shadow. (Makes the wrinkles more prominent or something) What do you think about that? Shine or matte? Sparkly or not? Thanx.

    ReplyDelete